- The X and Y stages are assembled and mated
- The body has been assembled
- There's a power supply in place, but the main 20-pin connector is a bit too short to reach the controller. Either we need an extension for the connector, or we need to move the controller down a bit.
- The XY assembly is fitted in place, but not completely bolted in
Things that still need to be done:
- Z stage assembly
- Finish the XY stage install
- Z stage install
- Plastruder assembly
- Final electronics assembly
The plastruder looks particularly finicky. If you want to tackle that, read through the instructions before you start...