Some electroic help??

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
flite

Some electroic help??

Postby flite » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 am

Hey I wanted some help with some Stomp boxes I have been working on...they should be easy to figure out...Anyone willing to lend me the hand??

wammie
Site Admin

Re: Some electroic help??

Postby wammie » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 pm

flite wrote:Hey I wanted some help with some Stomp boxes I have been working on...they should be easy to figure out...Anyone willing to lend me the hand??
Sure, I'll see if I can help. Do you have a schematic you're considering as a starting point?

flite

Postby flite » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

yeah, I actually have a couple I am working on...but the one that is here right now is what they call a triangle version of a big muff...I appreciate the help

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Joshua, good to see you today at H.F. Sorry I wasn't able to talk much when showing some family the space. After I got home, I took my car and immediately returned to the H.F. to see if I could work with you on the stomp box, but you had already left. It could not have been more than a half hour when I got back. Pete said you had actually left even before I left with my family. Oh well, we'll try another time. You can send me a PM or post here to indicate times when you might be at the H.F.

flite

Postby flite » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 am

Yeah...I was actually on my way out when you go there. I had to get go return a bike I had borrowed to my co-worker. I'll PM you with my number so we can set up a time!!!

Return to “General Discussion”