iPhone app developers?

Topics generally related to Twin Cities Maker activities
donfrench

iPhone app developers?

Postby donfrench » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Are there any iPhone app developers in the group who might like a job converting an Android Java app into an iPhone Objective-C app?

paulsobczak
Site Admin

Re: iPhone app developers?

Postby paulsobczak » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

if you are offering payment there might be some takers but outside of that, I imagine it's not so easy to do what you are asking, that said there are several members that have apps in both the android and apple store and will most likely answer some questions if you have them, I can point you towards them if you are interested.

donfrench

Re: iPhone app developers?

Postby donfrench » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 am

paulsobczak wrote:if you are offering payment there might be some takers but outside of that, I imagine it's not so easy to do what you are asking, that said there are several members that have apps in both the android and apple store and will most likely answer some questions if you have them, I can point you towards them if you are interested.

This is for a commercial product I am developing so of course I am willing to pay. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I wrote an iPhone app once a few years ago in Objective C so I can do it again but I will have to re-familiarize myself with the development environment and the UI system and to some extent the language am I pressed for time. Actually, the person doesn't need to know Android or Java. What I really need is just a dummy app built including nothing but the user interface and a few other system-specific things. The UI is mostly just buttons and scrolling lists and text entry boxes and radio buttons and check boxes - really simple basic stuff. I will port the logic myself.

Return to “General Discussion”