Storefront Flyers, Wallet Cards! [AVAILABLE NOW]

Area for developing group projects, such as workshop equipment
wammie
Site Admin

Re: Storefront Flyer! [AVAILABLE NOW]

Postby wammie » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 am

OK, there is a quarter sheet version of the flyer now, linked from the top of this thread and the blog. Also on the blog I made the jpg images link to the pdf files and removed the text links.

Obi-Bob

Postby Obi-Bob » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 am

Fanfreakingtastic timing! I've been meaning to post a thread about a possible upcoming promotion. Over the 4th of July weekend is the biggest local SF convention in the area, CONvergence. http://www.convergence-con.org/ There's always some freebie tables where people post pamphlets, leaflets, business cards, fanzines, all sorts of stuff. I was thinking this'd be a good place to post something, since there a lot of people in the science fiction community either who are into building computery things, electronic things, armor, leather.... Might be able to find some other likely suspects there. :D

Obi-Bob

DanBackslide

Postby DanBackslide » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 am

I hung about 20 of the full-pagers in various locations around CONvergence this evening...
73 de KC0DZY

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:55 pm

DanBackslide wrote:I hung about 20 of the full-pagers in various locations around CONvergence this evening...

Excellent! Thanks!

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm

The flyers have now all been updated with our new Google Voice phone number, 612-293-MAKE, and the images on our blog have been updated as well!

efk

Postby efk » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 pm

404's abound....

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:37 pm

efk wrote:404's abound....
Really? All of the links are working properly for me. Try clearing cache and history in your browser.

noise
Global Moderator

Postby noise » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 pm

I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of the fliers, it seems an awkward thing to hand out to people. It's fine if you are going to post them or leave a stack, but we really need a business card.

FYI, I'm getting 404's too, there's no reason for me to think they would be cached.
Make it happen.

wammie
Site Admin

Postby wammie » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:14 pm

noise wrote:I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of the fliers, it seems an awkward thing to hand out to people. It's fine if you are going to post them or leave a stack, but we really need a business card.

FYI, I'm getting 404's too, there's no reason for me to think they would be cached.
There is a business card sized "flyer" already, the small one. We can put the address of the space on it once we get permission to do so. Where exactly are you folks clicking and getting the 404 errors? From the nav bar on the blog, when clicking an image to open it, or what?

noise
Global Moderator

Postby noise » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm

wammie wrote:
noise wrote:I have to say, I've never been a huge fan of the fliers, it seems an awkward thing to hand out to people. It's fine if you are going to post them or leave a stack, but we really need a business card.

There is a business card sized "flyer" already, the small one. We can put the address of the space on it once we get permission to do so. Where exactly are you folks clicking and getting the 404 errors? From the nav bar on the blog, when clicking an image to open it, or what?

Clicking on the pdf files in the first post of this thread.
Make it happen.

Return to “Group Projects”