Twin Cities Maker as a business and organization is managed by a Board of Directors (Board) elected by its members. The Board serves to coordinate and facilitate events, funding, and the legal obligations of the group, which include paying bills, funding projects and equipment, and the like.
The Board is currently working with legal council to refine our corporate by-laws to bring them into accord with Minnesota and Federal Non-Profit and Not For Profit guidelines, and will be posting those once they are finalized.
All meeting minutes (with the exception of some lost) are available for reading, and all Board meetings are public, although certain committee meetings may be closed door (such as those involving pending disciplinary action, or legal negotiations) as actions on behalf of the Board.
Members of the Board elect the legal officers of the business.
Email: twincitiesmaker at the commercial domain gmail
Seats on the Board last for three years, and are staggered into three classes of when those seats expire.
The Board of Directors consists of:
- orkraider - Riley H. - At Large/Communications
- karinf22 - Karin F. - At Large
- videoman - Dave B. - President
- Obibob - Bob P. - Secretary
- - - Becca S. - Vice President
- orion - Brandon P. - Treasurer
- danbackslide - Scott H. - Event Coordinator
- uptownmaker - Mike H. - President 7/2009 - 7/2010
- noise - Pat A. - Secretary 7/2009 - 7/2010
- - - Ralph J. - At-Large 12/2009 - 2/2010
- - - Matt E. - At-Large 12/2009 - 2/2010
- wammie - Wayne M. - Vice President 2009 - 2012
- metis - Michael F. - Development Coordinator 2009 - 2012
Our Draft Bylaws can be found here.
[The above has been superseded by amendments at a special meeting of the board.]
Current bylaws as of 6/6/11 with the aforementioned amendments.
This is the revised version of the by-laws that will be voted on during the June 8th 2011 Annual Meeting Review these to understand what you will be voting on.
Various proposals to changes to the bylaws are linked from this page. Note that these are works in progress, and available for comment and revision by the membership, before being formally presented.
Minutes of Board of Directors meetings can be found here
Financial Reports of Twin Cities Maker can be found reports
Current Board business: