Twin Cities Maker is going to have a Mini Maker Faire at the Hack Factory on February 13th, 2010! Come one, come all! We’re planning to have the fun start at 2 PM with local makers exhibiting and playing in the newly acquired space. We will also have an Art Show and Party later that night for people to come and experience the space and have some refreshments.
We are looking for you to join us and we are also looking for people to exhibit! If you’re interested, please contact us at email@example.com so we can reserve a spot for you! Also come to our regular Wednesday night meetings if you would like to help us out or get some ideas for your table.
ADMISSION IS FREE!
There will be raffles throughout the day for maker stuff. Light refreshments will be provided at the art show and party.
Makers for the day include:
- Tim Kaiser – Hands-on music, plus a performance
- Joseph Rand – DIY Wind turbine
- Ed Vogel – Displaying of super cool electric cigar box guitars
- Stefan – Showing off some amazing air cannons
- Replica Prop Forum – Replica movie props
- Adam Wolf – Display and playing with Arduinos
- TC Maker sign-up table – Join and become part of the TC Maker community
- TC Maker’s tables to show off your stuff!
- Pat Arneson – Noise toys
- Tripoli Minnesota Rocketry Club
- Meg Koslowski and Andy Rennert – Art cars on display! Transform the thing you drive into something that is a work of Art!
- Nick and Jim of TC Maker – Presenting a life size “Operation” game complete with red nose!
- CazTek – Featuring flame throwers and pulse jets and other fun engineering feats!
Please join us to support the Hack Factory and local makers by becoming a member or making a donation.
3119 E 26th St Minneapolis, MN 55406
Mini Maker Faire 2-6 PM
Art Show & Party 7-11 PM
Refreshments are being provided courtesy of CazTek Engineering , a local design and engineering firm.
Click one of the images below to get a full page PDF copy of a promotional flyer.
11 thoughts on “Minne-Faire: Feb 13th, 2-11 PM at the Hack Factory”
Interested, if you could be interested in my photos. Live adjacent, in Longfellow. Anyway you all need to meet my partner Rex.
Hi! Just saw this on Craigslist and would like to know more–is there a charge to exhibit? I do jewelry and photography, mainly a line of recycled paper photo notecards, but also matted and framed photos–there is a sample on my website. Thanks! vh
Jane and Vicki, hello! Thanks for commenting! Someone from our group will be contacting you to discuss details. You may also at any time contact us at twincitiesmaker[-at]gmail.com.
Awesome, good job guys 🙂